Welcome to the GAMS Home Page!
The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling system for mathematical programming and optimization. It consists of a language compiler and a stable of integrated high-performance solvers. GAMS is tailored for complex, large scale modeling applications, and allows you to build large maintainable models that can be adapted quickly to new situations.
What's new on our Web sites?
- 01/18/2016: The distribution 24.6.1 is available for download. Here are the release notes.
- 12/18/2015: The BETA distribution 24.6.0 is available.
- 11/27/2015: The distribution 24.5.6 (MR) is available.
- 11/26/2015: The distribution 24.5.5 (MR) is available.
- 10/16/2015: The distribution 24.5.4 (MR) is available.
- 10/02/2015: The distribution 24.5.3 (MR) is available.
- 09/30/2015: The distribution 24.5.2 (MR) is available.
- 09/25/2015: The distribution 24.5.1 is available.
- 09/03/2015: A talk from the OR2015 - International Conference on Operations Research has been added to the Presentations page.
- 08/26/2015: The BETA distribution 24.5.0 is available.
- 07/07/2015: Issue 37 of Bruce McCarl's GAMS Newsletter is available.
- ... older news.