- GAMS Model Library - GAMS models representing interesting and sometimes classic problems, ranged from production and shipment by firms, investment planning, cropping patterns in agriculture, operation of oil refineries and petrochemical plants, macroeconomics stabilization, applied general equilibrium, international trade in aluminum and in copper, water distribution networks, and many more.
- GAMS Test Library - GAMS models developed for testing and quality control, both for the GAMS base module and the many solvers distributed with the GAMS system.
- GAMS Data Library - GAMS models demonstrating various utilities to interface GAMS with other tools and applications such as spreadsheets and database interface.
- GAMS EMP Library - GAMS Extended Mathematical Programming (EMP) models that illustrate and test the capabilities of GAMS/EMP.
- GAMS API Library - GAMS Models used as scripts to compile and execute application programs in various programming languages interfacing to GAMS.
- FIN Library - GAMS practical financial optimization models described in the book Practical Financial Optimization: Decision Making for Financial Engineers by Consiglio, Nielsen and Zenios,
- NOA Library - GAMS nonlinear optimization applications models based on the book Nonlinear Optimization Applications Using the GAMS Technology by Neculai Andrei.