GAMS Distribution 25.0.3 (March, 21, 2018)
The documentation is also included in the GAMS distribution in electronic form.
|Platform||MD5-Hash values (use a program like md5sum to verify)|
|MS Windows 32 bit||de03454a3b524540a24e14b99fe03096|
|MS Windows 64 bit||2e469d9d670b67f825f5fc8425c58957|
|Linux 64 bit||a119ce6696f290791d015ccf92fc8188|
|Mac OS X||24e8249ac1bb4992641ec6d5159fd2b6|
Please visit this page for downloads of older GAMS distributions.
- There are some mailing lists, which will inform you about forthcoming releases, provide additional information, and are useful for questions about GAMS and modeling issues.
- The SmartScreen Filter on Microsoft Internet Explorer or Windows 8 and newer might give a warning. For more information please check our Support Wiki.
- The GAMS system for Mac OS X is a OS X Terminal application and must be executed using the command line interface.
- For the GAMS systems for AIX and Solaris, please contact email@example.com to request a download.
- For MacOS X, also a simple sfx installer is available (md5sum: 4ee06fd2be778d5a614459d451a0786d).
- Without a valid GAMS license the system will operate as a free demo system:
- Model limits:
- Number of constraints and variables: 300
- Number of nonzero elements: 2000 (of which 1000 nonlinear)
- Number of discrete variables: 50 (including semi continuous, semi integer and member of SOS-Sets)
- Additional Global solver limits: Number of constraints and variables: 10
- The GAMS log will indicate that your system runs in demo mode:
GAMS 24.7.3 Copyright (C) 1987-2016 GAMS Development. All rights reserved Licensee: GAMS Development Corporation, Washington, DC G871201/0000CA-ANY Free Demo, 202-342-0180, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gams.com DC0000
- GAMS will terminate with a licensing error if you hit one of the limits above:
*** Status: Terminated due to a licensing error *** Inspect listing file for more information
- To deliver GAMS with the best performance we are using the Amazon CloudFront web service, a global network of edge locations for content delivery.