GAMS Distribution 24.9.1 (August, 30, 2017)
The documentation is also included in the GAMS distribution in electronic form.
|MS Windows 32 bit||Windows Vista or newer on AMD- or Intel-based (x86_32) architectures. (zip'ed installersee 2))|
|MS Windows 64 bit||Windows Vista or newer on AMD- or Intel-based (x86_64) architectures. (zip'ed installersee 2))|
|Linux 64 bit||AMD- or Intel-based 64-bit (x86_64) Linux systems with glibc 2.7 or higher.|
|Mac OS X||Intel-based 64-bit (x86_64) Macintosh system with OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher. Please note that this is a OS X Terminal application and must be executed using the command line interface. (sfx installer)|
|Solaris i86pc||AMD- or Intel-based 64-bit (x86_64) Solaris system. Built on Solaris 11.0. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a download for this platform.|
|Solaris SPARC 64bit||Sparc-based 64-bit (sparc_64) Solaris system. Built on Solaris 10. Please contact email@example.com to request a download for this platform.|
|IBM AIX||PowerPC based 64-bit (ppc_64) AIX system. Built on AIX 7.1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a download for this platform.|
Please visit this page for downloads of older GAMS distributions.
- There are some mailing lists, which will inform you about forthcoming releases, provide additional information, and are useful for questions about GAMS and modeling issues.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users who have enabled SmartScreen Filter may get several warnings during the download of a GAMS system. If you do not want to ignore these messages, please download the "zip-ed installer" from the list above and unzip this file before running the setup program.
- Also Windows 8 and newer use the SmartScreen Filter and might give a warning. For more information please check our Support Wiki.
- MD5-Hash values (use a program like md5sum to verify):
bc1f2cdc0a4b33d2efd8ffee98fb283c aix_ppc_64_sfx.exe 466ea4c0ab7803550d1e7632f878dd00 linux_x64_64_sfx.exe 3e4ce1179e2af30fb34edb47a6fda6d5 GAMS24.9.dmg 263be774be49cdd80cf7956635876539 osx_x64_64_sfx.exe 621e77ffd7b79fe7505b250df9497950 solaris_sparc_64_sfx.exe e71889049d907386d438a60bf53a1e32 solaris_x64_64_sfx.exe ec08b81ba4e3d377140419d655cacacb windows_x64_64.exe 30e534c00058ef80743d76b1626802fe windows_x86_32.exe
- Without a valid GAMS license the system will operate as a free demo system:
- Model limits:
- Number of constraints and variables: 300
- Number of nonzero elements: 2000 (of which 1000 nonlinear)
- Number of discrete variables: 50 (including semi continuous, semi integer and member of SOS-Sets)
- Additional Global solver limits: Number of constraints and variables: 10
- The GAMS log will indicate that your system runs in demo mode:
GAMS 24.7.3 Copyright (C) 1987-2016 GAMS Development. All rights reserved Licensee: GAMS Development Corporation, Washington, DC G871201/0000CA-ANY Free Demo, 202-342-0180, email@example.com, www.gams.com DC0000
- GAMS will terminate with a licensing error if you hit one of the limits above:
*** Status: Terminated due to a licensing error *** Inspect listing file for more information
- To deliver GAMS with the best performance we are using the Amazon CloudFront web service, a global network of edge locations for content delivery.