There is an online documentation of the latest version of GAMS with search functionality available on our site. The current version of the User's Guide and Solver Manuals are also available as hard copies which can be ordered through Amazon.
You can also browse our Model Libraries which include
- GAMS Model Library for GAMS models of interesting and classical problems,
- GAMS Test Library for GAMS models developing for testing and quality control,
- GAMS Data Library for GAMS models demonstrating various utilities to interface GAMS with other tools and applications,
- GAMS EMP Library for GAMS Extended Mathematical Programming (EMP) models,
- GAMS API Library for GAMS Models used as scripts to compile and execute application programs in various programming languages interfacing to GAMS,
- FIN Library for GAMS practical financial optimization by Consiglio, Nielsen and Zenios,
- NOA Library for GAMS nonlinear optimization applications models by Neculai Andrei.
If you have a further question which is not answered by the documentation above, you can get further help from our Support Wiki page which contains some materials collected from various support activities including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or post your question to GAMS World, a GAMS Google discussion group. You can also subscribe to our Mailing List and browse our Newsletters to get the latest information from GAMS. There is also GAMS Lessons, a YouTube Video Channel providing you with some tutorials on how to use our system.
There are a number of contributed documentations that have been contributed by GAMS users as well as presentations, books, posters, and advertisements contributed by people working with GAMS. You can also visit our upcoming courses and workshops or contact one of solution specialists who have wide experience in GAMS modeling.
You can search GAMS related web sites using google search.
If you experience a problem using GAMS please contact our Technical Support. Please consult this check list and read information on conversion of models before submitting your models to our technical support.